● Establish a horizontal reference plane by using the horizontal laser beam.
● Position the desired object(s) until they are aligned with the horizontal reference plane to make sure that the object(s) are level.
● Establish a vertical reference plane by using the vertical beam.
● Position the desired object(s) until they are aligned with the vertical reference plane to make sure that the object(s) are plumb.
● Establish 2 reference points which need to be plumb.
● Align either the up or the down plumb beam to a set reference point.
● Position the desired object until the laser beam is aligned with the second reference point which needs to be plumb with the set reference point.
■ Magnetic pivoting base allows easy attachment to ferrous metal surface
■ 5/8" threaded mount(1/4"-20 threaded mount also available) allow use with tripod
■ Magnetic pivoting base can be clipped to pole clamp,then clips onto laser pole
■ Magnetic pivoting base features tri-keyhole-clip and integrated floor track clearance
Self-Leveling Levelsure 902CG Green Beam 360-Degree Cross Line Laser Level
|Projection||2 x 360°|
|Laser Class||Class 2|
|Operating Temperature range||-10°C to 50°C|
|Power Source||4x"AA" (LR6)|
|Reference Operating Time (all lasers on)||4h|
|Fan Angle||H360°/ V360°|
|Working Distance mit Laser Detector||50-60m|
|Storage temperature range||-20°C to 70°C|
|Package Contains||1 x Laser Level|
1 x Adjustable Magnetic Base
1 x Target Plate
1 x Transport bag
1 x Multilingual User Manual
|From: Frank (Sales Manager)|
|Address: Hangzhou CHINA|
|From: Kevin (Trade Sales)|
APP Umeasure---the must-have home decorating apps for iOS And Android which can connect with Mobile and Laser Distance Meter