Square used to check and mark right angles, Square is defined as steel or aluminum, try and combine.
The combined square will also be measured 45-degree angles.
If it has a scale, it can determine any angle.
* Frame Square, also known as Carpenter Square, areL-
A shape made of a piece of material (
Steel or aluminum)
There is a long ending (body)
Usually 24 "and short end (tongue)18".
There are similar squares in other sizes (8" x12").
The square can also have tables or scales, and the most common ones are beingrafter and Essex tables.
This information provides information on how much wood is needed at work, as well as information on roof frames.
* Try square or three square is an L-
The shape tool used as a guide for cutting pencil marks, and check the edges and ends of the board to see if they are square.
It is also used to determine whether the entire length of the board is the same depth.
Try the square with a wide 6 "to 12" blade at right angles with wood, plastic or metal handles.
* Combo square combines the best features of steel and try square.
It has a recessed blade and head that can be adjusted at any position on the 12 "blade to provide different measurements.
The head usually contains a horizontal vial and a scratch cone for marking.
One edge of the handle has a 45 [degrees]
Used as an angle for mitersquare.
Some combination square sets come with accessory protractor that can move throughout the 180 rangedegrees]
Used to set the blade at any angle within that range.
Combination square head (handles)
Usually plastic or metal.
* The amount of oblique connection is 450 [degrees]
The angle or slope of the square and 135 [side]degrees]
Angle and angle on the other side.
There is also a try/Mitter square with a 45 [degrees]corneredge.
* Slide the inclined square to adjust to any angle and match the angle of cutting on the job site.
* The center square is used to determine the exact center of the circle and other measuring angles.
* Pocket square is a small triangle with a thick and wide edge.
Its surface and edge marks are measured at different angles.
It also guides the power saw well along the wood.
The clarity of the scale and the ease of legi are key factors in choosing any type of square.
Modern technology enables manufacturers to upgrade on blades and create high
Also durable visibility marks.
* The Rafter table that appears on the steel square is used to calculate and cut the raf Sub.
The table consists of six rows of numbers, and each row is used on the left side of the square.
* The Essex Board measurement scale, which also appears on the steel square, shows plate measurements of plates and Wood of almost all sizes.
The table consists of six rows of numbers and each row is used on the left side of the square.
Tape rules over the years include two main types: tape reels and recyclable steel tape.
Several electronic measuring devices have been introduced in recent years.
* Tape reels are usually 100 'long and are designed for measuring distance.
They are contained in durable cases and re-wound by acrank on the side of the case, with a small hook at the end for connecting the object to be measured.
* Retractable steel strips or tape sizes range from 6' to 35' and the most common sizes are 12' and 25 '.
Their width is from 1/4 "to 1-1/4"--
Wider tapes are easier to use and extend to a longer distance.
Because the tape rules are flexible, it provides an easy way to accurately measure surfaces.
The concave cross section allows an extension that is not supported.
The housing of most models contains a spring mechanism to release or retract the tape.
Some tape rules include spring clamps for connecting belts, and many tape rules also include Marks for laying bolts on 16 centers or other special marks.
Replacement blade or full wear due to hard wear of Blade-
To comply with some tape rules, it is provided in the cartridge assembly.
To make it easier to read complex measurement data, some tapes include a score mark on the blade.
* Electronic function tape measure and electronic tape measure are complementary to this type of tape measure.
Electronic function tape is a traditional tape measurement with electronic function added.
In order to make the measurement reading more accurate, digital reading is one of the features.
Another electronic function is the recorder, which can track multiple measurements more easily.
The electronic measuring device does not have blades, but works on ultrasonic or laser light sources.
* The range of ultrasonic measuring equipment can reach about 60.
The range on the laser tape is about 300 '.
The accuracy of the laser tape is less than 1/8 ".
These electronic tapes usually include built-in
In a mathematical function, it is used to store the calculation and memory of the measured value.
One of their advantages is the ability to easily measure the linear size to calculate the square foot of the room, which helps to estimate the number of wallpaper, paint or floors needed.
* The Chalk wire tray is a winding string of 50' or 100 'contained in the metal (
Or plastic boxes and chalk powder of all colors.
It is used to mark long lines on floors, ceilings and walls.
There is also a replacement of chalk and rope.
The folding rule is usually composed of 6 "to 8" hard wood lengths connected by spring joints, but also of steel and aluminum.
Some have special plastic or epoxy covering to protect the blade and print number.
Better models are painted with a clear protective coating
Color printing and highlight marking for easy reading.
There are two basic rules. read and two-way.
* Extended rules for measuring closure-
In areas where regular folding rules do not work, such as doors and window frames.
The extended rule is characterized by the 6 "sliding rule in the first part, which can be pulled out to measure a distance less than 6 without moving and marking.
This set of tools for precision measuring tools includes items such as calipers, voltage divider, millimeters, thread joints and plumbers.
These items are mainly used by professionals, but are becoming more and more popular among amateurs.
* The calipers and voltage divider are used to transfer the measurement from the model to the part being produced.
They can also be used to measure the inside or outside of holes or objects that cannot be easily reached with graded measuring devices.
* Dial calipers and deciders are used for tight tolerance machining using drill presses and lathes.
These devices allow for deep measurements of the inside, outside and inside. 001".
* The threaded section gauge is used to determine the exact threaded section gauge required to replace the screws and nuts.
* Ultrasonic measurement tools can be provided to measure space dimensions other than 50' in real time.
It can calculate the function of composite measurement, area and volume.
* The plumb bob or Plumb is a small, tapered, pointed weight suspended on the rope.
Used to measure the true verticality or depth.
The chalk spool can also be used as a plumb, but is mainly used to mark long lines on floors, walls and ceilings. * Self-
Vertical laser lines can be projected on any surface.
The laser line is always visible as it is not covered with pencil marks and is not affected by the wind like a lead hammer.
* The carpenter's pencil is a wide and flat pencil with soft lead inside.
For marking measurement in construction works.
Its graphic design makes it not rolling on the job site.
It is also now possible to buy a mechanical carpenter pencil that eliminates the need for sharpness, as well as a waterproof marking tool that is marked on most building materials and can be erased.
* The Mitter saw protractor can easily cut the Mitter.
Set aw to the angle read on the tool-
The red scale and Arrow show the angle of the Mitter joint, while the black arrow and scale provide the angle to fill a single workpiece to the angle.
There are two basic types of stud finder Stud finders/stud sensors: magnetic and electronic.
Stud finders is a device that helps locate wall pegs, enabling customers to hang pictures, mirrors and shelves safely.
The magnetic stud machine achieves this by detecting the presence of nails or steel nails.
The electronic stud machine does the same work, but they find the stud machine by measuring the density around the stud machine.
Some advanced electronic stud machines will position wood and metal stud machines, pipes, wires, and even steel or steel bars in concrete.